Members elect the Society's officers, and benefit of the following facilitations:
- Admission to the Annual ESHET Conference.
- Major discounts on some of the Society's publications
- Discount on the subscription rate to The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, to Oeconomia - A Journal for the History, Methodology and Philosophy of Economics, and to Cahiers d'Economie Politique.
- Possibility of advertising books, seminars, conferences or other HET events
- Access to the part of this web site reserved to members: where you can find information about the other members of the Society.
Use the menu on the left to apply for membership, to go to the journals subscription forms, or to browse or search the list of members (the latter accessible to members only)